Thursday, June 23, 2011

Veggie Garden

Yes, the peas are coming on.  Snap peas, garden peas, sugar pod peas.  Yeah!!!!!

Hope the new rads I planted come on fast as we just picked the last of the first batch.

I got a beautiful bowl of lettuce and I thinned the carrots again.  I have a few tiny carrots for today's salad.

I need to get my ooomph up but I just can't seem to get going today.  Oh, well, tomorrow's another day.  I did get the dishes done and started loading the car for tomorrow's cleaning job.  I raked up some cheat grass but I think it is hopeless.  The trash is staged to put out tonight for tomorrow's pick up.

The goal on the corn is knee high by the Fourth of July.  We are behind due to the weather this year so we'll see.

Weeded and fed the goats.

Maybe another cup of coffee will help.

Coffee and a nap just isn't enough to get me motivated today.  I did get the trash put out on the curb.  I fed the goats grass.  Got the shutters opened up and watered the fruit tree zone for an hour.  Watering the back right now for an hour or so.  Over all, I think I will finish Hector Avalos The End of Biblical Studies and hang out on the couch for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment