Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Dog Troubles

I have an appointment for Penney this afternoon at 3:30pm.  We don't go to the vet often.   We give the dogs their shots and we deworm them ourselves.  Saves us a lot of money.  But the ear trouble seems like one of those things that needs someone who knows what they are doing. I can't see what is inside Penneys's ear canal.  She is still shaking her head a bit though it is much better.  The thing is that if we wait and it gets infected we have a much larger problem on our hands. Too bad it is the hottest part of the day.

I might get some of that dog ear cleaning fluid.  I don't know.  Not for this situation but to make sure that her ears stay clean.  On the other hand, she doesn't seem to have dirty ears so?

Fed the goats weeds.  I think I will mostly relax today.

UPDATE:  Penney has come back from the vet's office.  She had a fox tail in her ear.  This sucks.  I was going to try to rake up some of the cheat grass since it got out of hand and is already dried up for the most part but this means that I have to try to do something about it as soon as possible.  The vet says don't worry about Penney needing her ears cleaned as they are very clean already.

No comments:

Post a Comment