Thursday, July 21, 2011

Garden

Kind of hot today.

Watering the North windbreak overnight and fertilizing.

Found a victim for some of my zuchinnis.  Yeah!!!!  I'l  have to run some over to the neighbor tomorrow morning  on my way to cleaning a house.

My tomatoes are still green but they look good and I am getting some more cute little ones so that is good.  The tomato hornworms have decimated one of the potato plants but it was a volunteer anyway and I think I finally got them all. One of the tomato plants is looking a little damaged and I got a small tomato horn worm off but I will have to see if there isn't a larger one on there somewhere.

My neighbor says her tomato plants aren't doing well but hopefully I will have plenty to give away and she is a nice neighbor so that would be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment