Saturday, January 7, 2017

Weather sucks



Still cold and snowy. Tanka looked grumpy:) I took him out to the big pen for a couple of hours while I chipped manure out of the snow and redid his water bucket.
I did see him trotting a bit back there so hopefully he feels better for getting out of his pen.
We didn't work much but I did ask that he focus on me during our walk to and from the pen and that he pick up his feet for me. The cold and bad weather are no fun.
The sunrises are why getting out early to feed are is worth it. Yesterday the sunrise was amazing.
Snow is supposed to turn to rain but I am wondering if the dire flood predictions are a little overwrought. It looks to me like the rain is mostly further south. We shall see tomorrow. Fortunately, Hubby and I can both stay home for the next couple of days.
Wiseguy seems to have a bit of a cough. I'm keeping an eye on him. He is eating and drinking water.

No comments:

Post a Comment