Thursday, January 12, 2017

Snowed most of the day.

Snowed most of the day.  Got about 6 inches.

I really have enjoyed having a day off.  So much that I am having Hubby pick up a pizza on his way home from work.  Papa Murphy is doing the cooking!  Okay, the making.  I still have to throw it in the oven:)

Of course I fed the critters in the morning and evening but I didn't take Tanka out of his pen.  He would probably like to get out but sometimes I need a break and it was cold and snowy.  I'll do better tomorrow.

I saw a video of a little gall beating on a horse to try to get it in the trailer.  It was said she spent three hours at that.  If only she would try the Carson James or other natural horseman methods, I bet she could have got it done in less than an hour.

It was a little shocking that she calls herself a trainer.  A trainer teaches.  You don't get a love of learning from beating a child or an animal.  Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment