Friday, May 20, 2011

Spring is going to be summer soon...maybe.

I am so happy that spring has been lovely and cool and oh so rainy.  Okay, it rained really well twice.  It has been a joy!

Yes, I am dog tired and my arms hurt from doing too much but after my cleaning job today, I picked up rocks for the front garden that would be about 40 feet by 8 feet of rocks that I need.  Minus the square footage for the boardwalk.  I really will be picking rocks up once or twice a week for the rest of the summer.

Anyway, I got a nice load of rocks including one so big I am going to get Hubby to carry around the corner to the new spring garden bed. It is starting to look like I envisioned it.  The pennestemon are small and probably won't look great until next year but the Feather Reed grass is very pretty and already about 9 inches tall.  Most of the lavender I split into little plants is growing.  It probably won't look great until next year either.

The greenhouse plants are thriving.  A little more VF11 tomorrow and then, in a week or 2 I will be planting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment