Thursday, May 19, 2011

Pulling it Together

Sometimes you gotta take a break and cut yourself some slack.  I am working on a letter to the editor in reply to our local crazy Christian letters-to-the-editor writer, Rosalie.  She should keep her mind off of other people's sex lives.  It's just none of her business.  Last time it was Biblical marriage is one man and one woman.  I did a pretty good job of correcting her on that one.  Let's see how I do on this one.

I have been bone tired for the last few days and I am resting up tonight so that I can start all over again on Saturday.  I have a house to clean tomorrow and that will probably be enough hard labor for one day.

The weather is cloudy.  The gardens are doing great but some of the trees look very unhappy about the frost earlier this week.  I am thrilled with the fruit orchard.  The trees are starting to put on a little size.  You can actually see them as you drive up to the gate.

No comments:

Post a Comment