Thursday, August 31, 2017

new riding pants

It's not easy being a rebel.
I always wear a helmet and none of the ladies around here wear a helmet. I don't care. I am a beginner and might just manage to fall off just trying to trot or turn the horse 
So, I bought those stretchy riding pants. I had to point them out to my riding friends. I got a pair in indigo with a boot cut so I wouldn't stick out like a sore thumb. It isn't that obvious at first glance that they aren't jeans.
My neighbor says "Aren't those English or something?" The other neighbor said the color might be kind of hot even though they are new blue jean colored.
I kind of brushed her off with a "I don't know about that but they seem pretty comfy so far." One gal informed me that she buys jeans with a little spandex and they cost a lot less.
Does anyone else like those special riding pants? So far, after one ride, they seem great.

No comments:

Post a Comment