Sunday, August 20, 2017

Team Tucker: New feet and new saddle



Team Tucker tries out the new feet and the new saddle.
Out by 9 and home about noon.
Met up with my friend. Rode to another gal's house. Did obstacles. 
rode home. Rinsed Tucker off with a hose.
Weaved through cones at a jog. Did some jogging around the place. We are doing better. A few times we had that beautiful floaty jog.
Went up on the gravel filled tires tires and back down again.
Over the metal ramp.
Tucker doesn't think he can do tight spaces and I found a couple of obstacles that challenged his feeling that the path is too narrow! Nope, you got this Tucker.
Backed really good in the zig zag once. No bueno after that  My friend said I was leaning forward and impeding his shoulders. Leaning forward seems to be my go to when things get rough. I am trying to break myself of that habit.
Stepped over poles and logs. Tucker is doing better with his new shoes. He lifted his feet over without touching the logs much more often.
My friend Karen observed that Tucker is very attuned to me. That is a compliment in my book.
My neighbor Kay said I was riding so much better.
That was at least 2 1/2 hours in the saddle. Wow! My butt is happy but my knees and hips are complaining a bit. That's why they invented aspirin, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment