Monday, April 2, 2012

Thanks Raymond, First Photos from New Camera

Hey, thanks Raymond.  I don't know what I was doing wrong before but I followed your directions and the camera wizard came up on the screen.  Yeah!!!

By the way I read one of your stories the other day on your blog.  Fun stuff!!!  I'll get over there to comment when I have a little time:)


This is a flash photo from the new camera.  They are both so cute, aren't they?  That is Doggy Daddy and Penny Poo Poo.

The horse shed with roof beams.

Two side rafters are up.  I then rigged it so that I could get the front trim board on.  This is a two ladder job.

Here is the horse shed with all but one rafter in place.  

My daffodils are looking good.  I should have some more coming up still that I transplanted around the yard last summer.  


No comments:

Post a Comment