Saturday, February 24, 2018



Sir Richard and I had a nice day.
I got home about 11:30 and took him out to the big pen before he could start pacing the fence line in his home pen.
On our way out there I stopped at the round pen. First time asking him to do a little something in there. I didn't do a lot. I asked him to walk but he soon decided he needed to trot. I asked him to turn but he turned into the fence so I cut him off and tried it again in another circle. He cut the circle so I shooed him out to the fence several times. He did decide to stay on the fence after that.
I stopped him, turned to the side and let him come in. We did a few little things after that and I put him in the big pen with Pony.
The wind was ripping about 3pm so I went out and got Richard who did fine in the wind. Then Pony who did better than I thought he would.
I messed around with Richard in his pen. He drooled water all over my pants legs and boots. We got a selfie and I talked him into playing with the jolly ball a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment