Sunday, May 13, 2012

Wild and Crazy Wiseguy


Wiseguy went out today for a fun drive.  I stopped to talk to one of the neighbors.  She said she has big horses.  She reaches over and slaps Wiseguy on the butt when I was leaving.  Wrong move.  Wiseguy took off running. Fortunately, I got him whoa'd before we managed to hit the sand ditch by the side of the road.

We stopped and talked to another neighbor and I warned them not to touch him anywhere behind his blinders. I'm not going through that again.  

We went about 2 miles or maybe a bit more.  

All in all a good time.  I just love my little guy.
.
He seems to have dandruff in his wild forelock.  Maybe I'll give him a bath tomorrow.

A nice warm day today.  Lots done in the veggie garden.  More about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment