Saturday, September 23, 2017

Too much

I almost feel like crying. I got in the saddle at 10:07 am and it is now 2:47 pm. Do the math. We did get out of the saddle some but it was too long of a day. I bet that was 3 hours in the saddle. A few weeks ago that had me too tired to move and too sore.
I tried to go home earlier but she was like "No, we aren't done yet."
I am going to the trail trial tomorrow and I hope I am not too exhausted to want to try. I am only doing schooling and my friends told me it would be fun and I could skip anything I wasn't comfortable with and it felt so low pressure.
I need to learn how to throw a big fit or something. I need a watch I can wear on my wrist so I can be like " Oh, noon, gotta go." I gotta come up with something.
I thought we had done more than enough even though I did not know what time it was until I got in the house Getting home this late is incredibly frustrating.
We practiced way too many things. We went over too many points of interest like how to hold the lead rope and how to blah, blah, blah.
And trotting, and standing and trotting. My personal plan was if we had to trot, I would just have the horse jog but no, we practiced trotting which I kind of suck at. It still takes a lot out of me.
Fortunately, I am not too stove up right now although I am afraid it will all catch up to me shortly. I haven't even had lunch yet.
I was just going to go have fun with my friends and do my best and Tucker is a very good horse and now I feel like I am a reflection on my trainer instead just a reflection on me and my beginner status 
I know she just wants me to grow as a rider but I have a limit.
— feeling sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment