Wednesday, September 6, 2017

saddle pad troubles







Team Tucker
Tucker was kind of a brat today. I had a couple of hours to ride so I decided it was a great idea.
I am trying a blanket folded under the contour pad for his sway back.
I think something was pinching him with the blanket underneath. Tucker threw a little fit when I asked him to jog.
I am thinking about trying:
or
Both are priced within the realm of reason.
Tucker did really well in his diamond wool pad with a contour pad on top with his old saddle so I am leaning towards the diamond wool pad. I will probably be able to use it without the contour pad on top with this saddle ???? Hard to know without trying it.
Hate to throw money at a situation but need my horse to be happy and he does have a swayback and high withers. Not sure what I want to do.
PS - I have decided to try the reinsman swayback contour pad. Hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment