Sunday, September 3, 2017

High horse fashion



Team Tucker got on the road in style today.
New stretchy pants, new reins, new saddle.
Had Hubby take a few fashion photos this morning. I thought this one was nice.
We just rode around two blocks which is actually probably around 3 miles. I figure an hour in the saddle.
We walked fast, we jogged, we trotted and I almost posted  I'll get the hang of it eventually. We did that the whole way.
I threw in some tricky maneuvers in turning like go past the dirt road and then turn into the Y and then turn and go West like we really actually want to  Gotta keep him on his toes.
Stopped to talk to the neighbor and his somewhat barking dog. Tucker had no problem. We checked the mail box on our way in.
I had Tucker jog both ways around the circular drive before heading to the home pen in the back.
We did a superior job of moving over to close the gate. I was very proud of that. I am also proud that I got out there and rode my horse. No excuses..even though I am tired and sore. I didn't over do it today and that was good.

No comments:

Post a Comment