Thursday, October 19, 2017

Went to the lake

Team Tucker did so good today.
We went to the lake with Karen and Brownie the Wonderhorse. And there were some other people I met before as well.
We sidepassed!
We worked on being clumsy  He needs to walk faster so we worked on that. Walking faster definitely helped with the clumsiness.
I felt I had Tucker's attention most of the time.
We went over two very new obstacles. The tarp bridge that was waving in the wind and the teeter totter!
We went across country and Tucker loves that the best.
Tucker handled himself well and people were very impressed by him.
Most important, Tucker paid attention to me. Feeding with a flag and a little groundwork has paid off big time.
The day was beautiful. The wind really came up towards the last hour. Tucker was really calm in the wind and calm around strange dogs and calm in a group of horses.
I am over the moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment