Sunday, November 27, 2016

Slow motion

First, I'd like to say that Tanka is not feeling totally well but he seems to be doing okay.  He has a bit of a snotty sound to his nose.  I've talked with several people and it does turn out that there is a virus going around.  Keeping an eye on him for sure.

I went out to Tanka's pen ahen he was taking a break from eating.  I rubbed him some and then went over to the gate to ignore him.  From the corner of my eye I see him move one foot forward.  I walk away a bit further but no more action.

I come back and rub his face and saunter away again.  He once again slowly moves one foot forwards.  I move away and he moves one back foot forwards.  He stands there so I go back and rub his forehead and I saunter away again.

He did another slow motion step towards me and then another one and stops.  So cute.

He finally did make it all the way over to me after a number of back and forths by me.

I love this horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment