Friday, March 30, 2018


Had a fun day yesterday. I met a new horse friend. She got one of my horse magazines by accident and got a hold of me through facebook.
Had her over for coffee. She said she would love to use my round pen. I thought that would be a great way to see how she handles her horse.
She trailered hoer horse over and I found out she got spun off awhile back so her confidence is a little low but she handled her horse nicely. Her horse had lovely manners.
We desensitized on the ground with another friend on an ATV. Both horses did fine. She got on her horse and my friend with the ATV drove around and desensitized to the ATV while in the saddle.
We walked across the street in a halter and looked at the barking dogs behind the fence. Both horses did quite well once again.
She lives close by. I told her I am almost ready to go around the neighborhood on Richard with a friend. So in a week or two we may just do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment