Thursday, April 26, 2018

The trotting didn't go super smooth but, hey, that is what practice is for. He kept getting going pretty fast so I kept saying easy buddy. We did do some good trotting so it wasn't all bad. 

Did walk, trot, walk, trot, walk, whoa. Took a break and did some walking through the shrubbery in the big pen using reins only when necessary.

Went back in to do a little more trotting and after we managed a few times of doing good in each direction, we quit.

We walked around the big pen a bit. I asked for a couple of fancy turns. A few fancy diagonal walks. A few stop and stand there. Threw in a back.

We rode out of the big pen, up to the front driveway, did a bit of trotting up there that went so smooth!

Back to his home pen where I asked for just a bit of a trot after we CLOSED THE GATE on horseback!

After just a short perfect trot from the two of us, I got off and gave him a good rub down

I must be absolutely goofy because I got off and was snuggling his face and I was crying because we did such a nice ride and finished with some perfect trotting. He was so sweet like "I got you, girl."

No comments:

Post a Comment