Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring is Springing

The weather has been fabulous for the last several days.  High sixties.  Could be very temporary but enjoying it while it lasts.


Hubby carried the fifteen panels and the gate out to the back area where we are putting up the round pen.


He positioned the panels one at a time while I put the saddle clamps together on the uprights.  The project was done in about four hours.


We brought Wiseguy in and the first thing he did was lay down and get a good roll in the sand.


Then he snuffled the area with his adorable big nostrils.


He had a good run around the pen in both directions.  He had a great time.

After awhile I called him over to me and he came right over.  I was so pleased.  I didn't want him to over do it for his first real chance to run since I got him almost a year ago.

Time sure flies.  I brought my cute little guy home one year ago at the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment