Friday, December 1, 2017

Peace




Team Tucker is at peace tonight. I thought what a beautiful afternoon. I need to just relax and hang out with my critters.
I took Tucker an apple slice.
I took a book and read it outside Tucker's pen. He wandered over and tried to nibble my pants. I shoo'd him away.
I cleaned his pen and took my time. A friend called and I sat on the mounting block to talk. When Tucker came in too crowd me, I asked him to move away. And he did.
I rubbed his withers and he enjoyed it. He let his lip droop and curled his neck and head up like do that some more! That tells me a lot. The other saddle I had does NOT fit him right. He has not enjoyed those kind of rubs in a while.
He willingly backed up and stood to get his hay today.
I made sure I remembered those releases when he did as asked.
Joseph Pote was thinking what I was kind of thinking today and I enjoyed his post. It pertained to Tucker and I. I need a few baby steps to get back my confidence in Tucker.
I think Tucker and I will go out to the big pen tomorrow and I will ask him to blow off some steam and then do some ground work. I bet it goes very nicely tomorrow.
Tucker is very patient with Cash who likes to share his food.

No comments:

Post a Comment